My name is Andrew Holdstock, I am the managing director of Increase Success which was established to help people, businesses and charities position themselves for increased success, largely through ISO certification and consultancy
An ISO Certification has proved to be an ideal quality framework for helping position businesses across all sectors to increase their success.
Over the years Increase Success has tailored solutions to help many companies with their Certification. Increase Success has provided the complete implementation of single and integrated management systems as well as providing ongoing support through annual internal audits, management reviews and consultancy.
In addition to our own fully trained consultants Increase Success has worked with several specialist service providers to ensure the broadest possible service and availability.
Increase Success works to provide cost effective solutions tailored to your business that are efficient and compliant.
WE FOUND Increase Success haS a great ability to, very quickly, gain a thorough and insightful picture of an organisation, its systems and resources – making their recommendations even more relevant and helpful.
We will review your current systems to analyse the requirements necessary for ISO compliance.
We will work with you to adapt, install and implement ISO compliant management systems to gain certification and enhance business performance.
We will help arrange an ISO Audit Assessment. We will support you through the audit process to ensure ISO certification.
ISO Certifications Statistics
What Is ISO?
ISO (International Standardisation Organisation) is a worldwide federation responsible for producing standards, which bring a consistency when awarding certification.
ISO standards operate in over 175 countries around the world given them universal respect and significance. Focusing on operating procedures and systems which afford best practise across all sectors, an ISO standard provides a valuable framework benefitting any business.
An ISO Certificate has huge potential for any organisation, and some of the benefits include:
- Can be tailored to any business
- Applied to part or whole business
- Enhancing Customer satisfaction, confidence and retention
- Improved competitive advantage
- Enhanced efficiencies, improved accuracy and cost reductions
- Legal and Regulatory compliance
- Top management engagement
- Defined business goals
- Enhanced business awareness across the organisation
- Improved traceability of products and services
- Regular reviews of processes & procedures
- Clarity of roles and responsibilities
ISO9001 is the internationally recognised quality management standard that provides a framework for consistent quality of products or services to enhance customer satisfaction. It is the worlds most popular ISO standard for any size business across all sectors.
An ISO9001 Quality Management System can help win new and better business, improve efficiency and effectiveness of processes, increase consistent delivery, and customer satisfaction. Certification provides objective proof your organisation meets the standard, can increase revenue, retain customers, enhance credibility & operating efficiency and promote continual improvement and growth.
In addition to the benefits listed in “What is ISO?“, ISO 9001 2015 provides a number of key benefits to any organisation which include:
- Increased Customer confidence & satisfaction
- Potentially increased profitability & new business
- Enhanced management, monitoring and measuring
- Improved resource management
- Enhanced Document management
- Clear work instructions
- Improved supplier management
- Control of Non-Conformance
- Continuous Improvement
- Focused quality objectives and planning
- Enhanced design and development
- Greater business awareness
- Cost reductions
- Encourages risk-based thinking
An Environmental Management System (ISO4001) is Increasingly helping organisations to fulfil their environmental obligations in the reduction of waste and carbon footprint. The internationally recognised standard is applicable to organisations of all sizes across all sectors and provides monitoring, measuring and managing of an organisations environmental performance.
ISO14001 aims to reduce waste, energy consumption, enhance credibility and aid an organisations efforts in tackling climate change. Gaining certification can contribute towards cost savings in resource, waste and energy; improve process efficiency and sustainability; help manage legislation compliance.
Organisations are finding certification in an environmental system essential in reducing environmental impact.
There are additional requirements in ISO 14001 to those found in ISO 9001 (see ISO 9001, above). Our team will work with you to meet all the requirements necessary which include:
- An Environmental Policy
- An Environmental Aspects & Impacts Register
- Environmental Objectives including targets and programmes
- Operational Controls
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Planning
Key benefits to any organisation also include:
- Customer confidence
- Improved Management of Environmental risk
- New business opportunities
- Reduced environmental impact
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Contributing to improved climate control
ISO 45001 is an international standard specifically for occupational health and safety. This standard is issued to protect employees and visitors from work-related accidents and incidents.
ISO 45001 was developed to mitigate factors that could cause employees and businesses irreparable harm. ISO 45001 has the primary goal of helping businesses and organisations provide a healthy and safe working environment for their employees, as well as everyone else who may visit the workplace.
During the 2020 pandemic, ISO 45001 has seen a 97.3% increase in worldwide certificates, showing the growth and importance of this accredited certification in recent circumstances (statistics taken from the most recent ISO Survey here).
There are additional requirements in ISO 45001 to those found in ISO 9001 (see ISO 9001, above). Our team will work with you to meet all the requirements necessary which include:
- Worker Safety
- Risk Management
- Risk Reduction
- Injury Prevention
- Enhanced occupational health measures
- Statutory identification and compliance evaluation
- Improve productivity
- Enhance organisational safety culture
- Potentially reduced employee sickness
- Healthier work environment
An Information Security Management System Certification enhances trust and credibility for new and existing customers. It aids risk identification and through critical and established controls helps manage sensitive information, resources and processes to protect your business and reputation and ensure regulatory compliance.